Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm not really new here.... but I kinda am

I've been mixing work with pleasure for the past few years. Being a public defender, I decided to cut out the pleasure and continue with the work.

Here's my PD Blog with details of my life left out. This will be my work life, my work social life, my trials, my .... me, as a PD.

I came from the Big City to the just-as-big-but-less-city neighboring county. I had to start over somewhat, but I am now in a trial courtroom on my own. I've got a state court courtroom to cover, which means (in decreasing severity): DUI cases, Domestic violence, minor possesion, traffic, trespass etc.

I work with another PD blogger: http://indigentdefense.blogspot.com/ there's his link on the right. He's in felonies, I've got Misdemeanors covered.

Post me a comment, I'd like to know if anyone notices me.

No comments: