Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Arrange it

I was helping out some of my attorneys with their arraignment calendars this week. Ugh. I hate repetition, especially when I'm repeating a really long story that always ends the same way: "Go over all that with your lawyer."

I don't mind helping out, and I like all the lawyers that I'm currently supervising, but it does get pretty boring filling out paperwork and having 4 minute meetings with new clients all morning.

Last week I got to help out with Motions in a DUI case. That was pretty fun, and I was helping/training the lawyer that is assigned to that courtroom. That's the part of this position that I enjoy the most.

I just got wind of a Superior Court attorney who is leaving our office. . . I think it might mean a move for me. We'll see!

No comments: